Pre-rolls as a gift
Weed pre-rolls make excellent gifts for just about any occasion. They’re easy to transport, relatively inconspicuous, and, most importantly, fun. But where can you find them online?
Buying cannabis pre-rolls as a gift online can be a confusing process. There are so many different strains to choose from, and many dispensaries only list the cannabinoid content of their products.
This guide is designed to walk you through the basics of buying cannabis pre-rolls online while getting the specific strain you want with all of its properties intact! Let’s go shopping!
WHAT’S A PRE-ROLL?
A pre-roll is a cannabis cigarette filled with ground cannabis flowers and sometimes tobacco. They are commonly called joints, but that term can also refer to a cannabis cigarette made of all cannabis. Pre-rolls offer a convenient way to enjoy smoking cannabis, and they come in a variety of flavours and strains.
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF PRE-ROLL AS A GIFT?
The advantages of pre-roll cannabis are many. They’re one of the most popular delivery methods, and it’s not difficult to see why.
- They’re perfect for new users who want to try cannabis but don’t want to roll a joint or smoke a pipe for the first time.
- They’re also a convenient way for people who don’t have a lot of free time on their hands to enjoy quick puff sessions on the go.
- Pre-rolls are also an easy way for people with multiple sclerosis and other neuromuscular disorders to enjoy the benefits of cannabis as they don’t need as much effort as smoking pipes, joints, or bongs do.
- Pre-rolled joints are also very discreet; since they’re already rolled up for you, it’s easy to hide them from view. They’re also easy to enjoy cannabis without carrying around any paraphernalia.
Pre-rolls are an excellent way for people who don’t have the time or equipment to roll their own. This characteristic is a key selling factor for those who consume cannabis on the go. One thing you need to know about pre-rolls: they tend to be more expensive than other ways of smoking or consuming cannabis, like pipes and bongs.
WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF PRE-ROLL CANNABIS?
Don’t get it wrong. Weed pre-rolls are great. They offer the kinds of canna convenience you won’t get with just regular buds.
That being said, buying them does have disadvantages too. There aren’t too many downsides to rolling, but it helps to know what you’re getting (the cons included), so you can make a well-guided order.
THEY’RE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER WEED PRODUCTS.
Pre-rolls are also far more expensive than rolling your joints; it’s often difficult to find an affordable supplier for pre-rolls online, especially if you’re looking for organic cannabis products.
THEY MAY NOT BE AS POTENT AS FRESH FLOWERS.
If the person you’re gifting prefers more potent highs, you may want to ditch the pre-roll and go for something else instead. Many people who buy them also say that they’re not as potent as joints or bongs would be, and you sometimes need to use more than one to feel the same effects of smoking a pipe or a joint.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF PRE-ROLLS?
There are a few different types of pre-rolled joints. Each type is based on how many joints are rolled together:
- SIngle: The most common type is the single, just one joint rolled up with a cannabis flower. In terms of strength, this one offers the mildest cannabis experience.
- Double: There’s also the double, which is two joints rolled together, and the triple, which is three joints rolled together. These offer a more robust cannabis experience.
- Quad: A quadruple is four joints rolled together, and a quintuple or “Quad” contains five pre-rolled cannabis cigarettes. Best for those used to higher dosages.
Pre-rolls can also be categorized based on the size of the joint. While most dispensaries aren’t particular about the size, some include it down the very millimetre. Here are the different sizes you’ll come across with:
- 1 and 1/4 (~83mm): The 1 and 1/4 are the smallest pre-roll type, and it’s a little thinner than a pencil. This one is perfect for those looking for a quick, discreet high
- 98 Special (~98mm): The 98 special is a smaller joint, usually around half the size of a king-size pre-roll. It’s perfect for those who want a milder experience.
- King Size (~110mm): The king-size pre-roll is a more significant type, and it’s exactly what it sounds like – a joint that’s the size of a king. This one offers the most potent cannabis experience.
- Lean (~110mm): The lean is a pre-roll thinner and longer than a king-size. It offers a lighter experience.
- Peacemaker (~140mm): The peacemaker is somewhere between king size and Emperador in terms of weight. This one offers a milder experience, but it’s heavier than a single joint.
- Emperador (~180mm): The Emperador is one of the biggest types, and it’s great for those who want a long-lasting, strong experience. These joints usually contain up to an ounce (28 grams) of the flower.
- Supernatural: (~280mm) The Supernatural is one of the biggest pre-roll joints you can get. It’s about the size of a cigar, and it contains up to two ounces (56 grams) of cannabis flower.
- Challenge cone (~600mm): The challenge cone is the biggest pre-roll option. With this one, you can even go from zero to high in just five minutes!
WHAT STRAINS ARE AVAILABLE IN PRE-ROLLED JOINTS?
The most common type of strain found in pre-rolled joints is hybrids. Hybrid strains are high in THC and provide a balanced effect with entourage effects to promote wellbeing. Hybrids also offer creativity and focus.
The second most popular type of strain you’ll find in pre-rolls is indicas. Indicas are known for their calming and sedative qualities, so they’re best to smoke before bed or for people who suffer from anxiety. This type offers relief to those with chronic pain and insomnia.
Lastly, some pre-rolls are made with sativas. Sativa flowers are best for those who want to enhance their creativity and productivity. This type is excellent for anyone with depression or fatigue because it boosts energy and mental clarity. Still, Sativa strains can also make you feel anxious if you’re not used to them.
Pre-rolls come in various strains, so if you’re looking for something specific, ask your budtender.
WHERE CAN I BUY PRE-ROLLS?
Pre-rolled cannabis cigarettes are available at most brick-and-mortar dispensaries. Your local store will also likely offer a wide variety to choose from.
However, if you want to get the best selections out there, your best bet is to order online. A reliable online shop will not only offer top-shelf options but will also give you even more rolls to choose from!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BUYING PRE-ROLLS ONLINE?
There are many benefits of buying cannabis pre-rolls online. The advantages you enjoy when you purchase weed online cannot be beaten, especially for both convenience and quality.
WIDER VARIETY, BETTER OPTIONS
One benefit is that you can choose from a wider variety of strains since there aren’t legal limitations on what you can purchase. If your pothead friend prefers rarer strains as a gift, then it’s easier for you to find them from online stores.
You also don’t have to worry about driving to the dispensary and finding parking; instead, all you need is an internet connection. Once you confirm your order, all you have to do is wait until your delivery arrives right at your doorstep. Then it’s ready to be gifted!
BUY IN BULK (WHOLESALE)
Going online is the way to go if you plan to stock cannabis for the gifting season. Most online dispensaries allow customers to purchase cannabis in bulk — saving you time, money, and effort.
By buying in bulk, you have the option to give as much to your friends in a short period. As the adage goes: sharing is caring!
HOW TO BUY PRE-ROLLS AS A GIFT ONLINE?
If you’re looking to buy pre-rolls online, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- First, make sure that the dispensary is reputable and has a good reputation. You’ll also want to make sure that the pre-rolls are made with quality cannabis flowers. Some dispensaries sell pre-rolled joints that are filled with low-quality cannabis or tobacco.
- Once you have found a dispensary, take some time to look at their menu and compare the cannabinoid content of different strains. This will help you determine which strain is best for your needs. Reputable dispensaries offer products with clear labelling.
- Once you have chosen a strain, it’s time to decide on the dosage. Most pre-rolled joints contain around 0.35 grams of cannabis, but you can find them in various sizes. If this is your first time buying cannabis pre-rolls, start with a low dose and work your way up if necessary.
- Now it’s time to place your order! Be sure to include your delivery address and contact information. Once your order is placed, you can expect to receive it within a few days.
- When your order arrives, be sure to inspect the product for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. If everything looks good, then enjoy! But remember, start with a low dose if this is your first time-consuming cannabis pre-rolls.
- Happy shopping!
Overall, buying pre-rolled joints online is a convenient and discreet way to enjoy cannabis. Just be sure to do your research before purchasing to ensure that you’re buying from a reputable dispensary.
Finally, be sure to read the dispensary reviews before making a purchase. Reviews can give you a good idea of what to expect from the product and the company.
HOW DO I KNOW IF A PRE-ROLL IS GOOD?
Just like with flowers, you’ll want to look for pre-rolls that are well cured. This means they should be dry to the touch and have a golden or light green colour.
A premium joint should also be tightly rolled with no open seams. If it’s not tightly packed, you can always ask the dispensary to repack it for you.
Pre-rolled joints should have a smooth and even flavour when it comes to taste. If there are any harsh flavours or burnt tobacco tastes, the joint wasn’t appropriately rolled or cured well.
Another critical factor to look out for when choosing weed brands is price. Remember that the most expensive ones aren’t always the best, and vice versa.
Be sure to read the reviews of the dispensary before making a purchase. Reading reviews will help you get a sense of the brand’s quality and whether or not they are trustworthy.
CAN I STORE MY PRE-ROLLS?
Yes, you can store your pre-rolls in a sealed container. Ensure the container is airtight, and it’s also best to keep them at room temperature because extreme heat or cold can alter their flavour.
Unless they come in special packaging, all pre-rolls should be kept in an excellent dark space until you’re ready to smoke them. This will help them last longer.
HOW MUCH DO PRE-ROLLS COST?
Pre-rolled joints can vary depending on the dispensary, but they typically cost between $15 to $25.
CAN I BUY CANNABIS PRE-ROLLS IN MY STATE?
You can currently purchase pre-rolled joints from dispensaries located in states where recreational and/or medicinal marijuana is legal. In Canada, the sale of pre-rolled joints is federally regulated by Health Canada. This means that pre-rolled joints are available for purchase at dispensaries across the country.
If you’re looking to buy cannabis pre-rolls in a state or country where marijuana is not legal, your best bet is to order them online. Be sure to do your research and only order from reputable dispensaries.
BUYWEED247: YOUR GO-TO FOR FIRST-RATE PRE-ROLLS
Do you want to buy weed online in Canada?
BuyWeed247 is the best online dispensary to buy pre-rolls in Canada, and we offer a large variety of products at the best prices in Canada. Whether you’re looking to buy weed online or want some edibles or concentrates such as shatter, we’ve got you covered!
You can order from our website and have your product shipped directly to your door within 48 hours. We also provide free shipping on orders over $150! With our wide selection of cannabis products and great prices, it’s no wonder why people are choosing us for their marijuana needs.
Looking for the perfect gift this holiday season? Order Green Valley’s Deluxe Moon Rock Joints (Indica) or Baxter Blunts 7 Premium Hand Rolled Blunts today and discover what everyone is talking about!
Cannabis pre-rolls are a great gift to give someone. They come in all shapes and sizes so that you can find the perfect one for every occasion. The best thing about these gifts is that they’re already fully loaded with weed – light it up!
Your giftee won’t have to go through the hassle of rolling their joint or packing bowls on top of each other until they get high enough. This will save them time and make sure your presentation doesn’t get smothered by ash before everyone gets what’s inside. Nobody wants an ember-covered flower at Christmas dinner!
Whether you’re giving them away as part of a more significant present or adding them on top with other goodies, we hope these tips will help guide your decision when picking out an appropriate gift for any occasion.